Dathena is a Swiss and Singaporean company developing data governance software based on machine learning an artificial intelligence. Dathena is the most complete and accurate data governance platform, and is the only solution to easily classify and manage data with this level of accuracy while helping companies to comply with regulations.
Using cutting edge machine learning technology Dathena sift through all of unstructured data, allowing to regain full control on company’s information. The velocity and density of information in digital business has significant business benefits due to the insights it creates. However, it exposes new risks on how to protect this data and new privacy challenges to guide its appropriate use.
Digital business requires a new view on security and privacy, one that is driven by the level of risk appetite and enablement of business and technology strategy.
- The Client Solutions Manager is part of Dathena’s Operations Team.
- The Client Solutions Manager will be responsible for leading, managing, and developing a team which focuses on the European delivery of Dathena’s products through our leveraged partnership model.
- As the Client Solutions Manager, you will act as a trusted Subject Matter Expert to our partners and clients to ensure they remain successful and realize the full value of their investment in our products.
- On Customer front
- Responsible for the end to end delivery and sales process for his/her European set of customers
- Drive the internal and Partners’ stakeholders along the sales cycle
- Engage with prospects in “consultative selling” mode at CxO levels to federate key customer stakeholders
- Define rules of engagement with Partner and ensure Partner’s professional services offering is in line with defined Professional Services templates
- Educating on the value of the overall solution and encourage optimal utilization
- Partner Enablement responsibilities
- Contribute to Partner selection (in various segment Consulting firms, System Integrators, Resellers, ISVs) to optimize skills and geographical coverage
- Ensure and control Partners enablement on Dathena’s technology.
- Co-design, coordinate and control our Partners Professional Services, and manage our channel partners in delivering high value-added solutions to our clients.
- Help partners in their day-to-day sales activities and delivering innovative and scalable solutions to meet their business needs.
- Channel customers’ technical platform feedback to the Dathena product team
- Assist in prioritizing product requirements and platform improvements by understanding and communicating customer needs.
- Customer and Partner satisfaction
- End to end sales cycle time
- % of conversion to subscription
- Size of user base in subscription as a % of total number of employees
- Reduction of Dathena’s resources involvement as compared to Partners’
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrates extensive level of ability and/or proven success with assisting on client-facing consultative selling, engagement delivery, practice development, business development and thought leadership, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including in the following areas:
- Managing and/or contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement workstream(s);
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
- Delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts, assisting business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients, and fostering and maintaining lasting relationships with senior executives;
- Identifying and addressing client needs while displaying the ability to contribute to the development of a business vision and manage implementation efforts with complex project management capabilities;
- Understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less experienced staff.
- Fluent in English; French or German is a plus.
- Data-oriented personality
- Exceptional Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Presentation and speaking skills
- Recruit, train, develop and motivate Dathena’s European team.
- Approve monthly/weekly delivery planning for the Client Solution team
- Define quantitative and qualitative goals for the Client Solution team with Dathena’s Senior Management.
- Manage, follow and challenge the team to ensure a smooth running of the service, an optimization of processes to reach SLA/KPIs (real time monitoring, ready to help the team and take the overflow) and to provide excellent Client Experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Risk Management including experience in Cybersecurity & Privacy.
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics Mathematics, Regulatory Compliance, Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics and/or other business fields of study.
- Certification(s) Preferred: Obtained or demonstrates an active pursuit of one or more of the following certifications: Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certifications, or other related certifications. Knowledge Preferred:
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of and/or proven level of success in developing and implementing cybersecurity, privacy and IT risk strategies, preferably for a global network of professional services firms.
- Common cybersecurity, privacy or technology industry standards/ regulations (e.g. ISO 27001/27002, NIST 800 series, COBIT, PCI-DSS, ITIL, HIPAA / HITECH, GDPR) especially as it relates to building a program and/or managing internal controls, risk assessments, business process and internal IT control testing or operational auditing;
- Providing consultancy services for cybersecurity, privacy or IT risk strategy, policies, organization and governance;
- The Client Solution Manager must fully embrace the team spirit of a young and innovative Start-up. Travel and remote location might be required from time to time.