We offer a unique opportunity to join our Robotics team, a highly-motivated consulting team on the cutting edge of the latest advancements in artificial intelligence and machine learning. You will be working with market-leading software and in an environment fostering personal learning and growth. We are looking for people like you who are passionate about participating in the development of the future of robotic process automation!
As part of a customer-facing project team, you will drive the design, architecture and implementation of Pega 7 based solutions that solve complex customer problems, helping to innovate at some of the world’s largest organizations. You will work as part of a collaborative team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements and, at times, mentor other project resources.
In this role, you will:
- Work with customers, partners and Pega teams on projects at varying locations around Switzerland or Europe
- Design, develop and implement end to end automation process solutions
- Produce test documentation and carry out testing of solutions
- Review the work of junior team members and ensure it meets the required standards
- Drive new business growth and customer success by providing business expertise
- Develop and maintain good knowledge of relevant technologies and act as a Subject Matter Expert to Pega and our customers/partners
- Work with leading brands on complex and large scale programs
- Fast growing, forward looking and investment ready organization
- Working with leading and analyst acclaimed technology
- True commitment to lean-agile
- Truely friendly and outcome driven working environment
- Worklife balance with personal mix of remote/onsite work across CH/EU
- Complete organizational commitment for personal development and growth
- Competitive salary + performance bonus
A highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative consultant with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams. This role will be perfect for you if you have relevant experience in artificial intelligence and machine learning and want to further your career within this area.
- A passion for Robotics technology and the evolution of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning within the workplace!
- Solid understanding of, and practical experience with, the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Enterprise Application Software (EAS) development experience working with .Net and/or JEE technologies
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience as a developer in c# and/or .Net programming languages
- Must have a consultative presence and be able to communicate effectively to multiple levels
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Excellent time management and organisation skills as well as the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results with a team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
- Ability to match technology solutions to customer needs