Passionate about Search?
We are a young, competitive company with a passion for cutting-edge search & web technologies. We specialize in large-scale web experience projects and provide the knowledge and tools to support our customers' entire Digital Strategy, including search, content management, social media and mobile delivery. Our company is home to some of the leading experts in enterprise web excellence and is strengthening its expertise into the domain of web and enterprise search.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic and experienced individual who is interested in working with the latest search technologies and building excellent tailor-made solutions for and with our clients.
You will be part of a small specialized search team building outstanding Search Experiences based on enterprise-grade search backends like Apache Solr, Elastic Search, Attivio or Lucidworks Fusion.
Your core competence is to plan and set up search platforms with Adobe AEM as a primary content source. In your role as part of the team, you will participate in the projects from the start driving the project to the best possible solution. This includes gathering requirements from our clients, building a concept and solution architecture and support our developers as well as our project managers during the project.
You should have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with search engines such as Solr, Elastic Search, Attivio or Lucidworks Fusion
- Experience with clustered and scalable architectures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for details
- Experience in consulting and project business, ideally in an international environment
- Experience in Java development
- Strong verbal and written English and German skills (C1/B2)
- College degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Willingness to travel within the EU and/or Switzerland
- Enthusiasm and empathy
- Self-starter attitude
- Openness for getting into new technologies
- Flexible thinking
- Ability to work within in a team as well as independently
What makes us smile when looking at your profile…
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience with performance and security topics
- Experience with Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Entity Extraction or Computer Linguistics
- Spanish language skills
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Maven, Jenkins
What do we offer YOU?
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system bonus.ly
- Pension scheme options
- Continuous training and coaching
- Dynamic and international team
- Sponsored gym membership
- Apple work equipment
- Centrally located headquarter in Zurich Prime Tower with great views of the Alps and over the city of Zurich
- Table football
- Company events, including an annual company summit
- Fruit delivery and a large selection of teas and Nespresso coffee
- Monthly company meetings with catered snacks
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization