Archilogic’s mission is to help everyone make the best out of the places they work and live in. Our platform’s primary application provides sales enablement to clients in commercial real estate.
Archilogic’s deep and proprietary tech stack offers unparalleled performance in turning thousands of floor plans into actionable information which we serve either as metrics or visually via our world-class 2D and 3D engines. See it here.
Our team combines deep knowledge of architecture, design, 3D workflows, computer vision, and solid engineering into stunning web experiences. We serve a global user base and are looking for talented individuals to help us take Archilogic to the next level.
We are looking for an enthusiastic business analyst who can help us keep our finger on the pulse. You will be responsible for making sure we have relevant data and insights to guide decision making and improve processes. Your experience and structured approach support you in working independently in a highly dynamic and fast-moving environment
What you'll be doing
Lead projects to improve our current toolset
Support our company growth
Establish and maintain company-wide data insights
What we need to see
1. 3+ years of relevant work experience (International experience is a plus)
2. Analytical skills: you are smart, fast and above all accurate with numbers
3. Experience leading a project related to software implementation is a plus
4. Knowing how to figure things out is more important than knowing things
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
6. Flexibility: we are a small and growing team so responsibilities will change over time
7. Basic understanding of databases is required
8. Enthusiasm for what we are doing
9. Authorised to work in Switzerland
We're offering these benefits
1. A fun place to work in - our “Jugendstil” offices in the center of Zurich
2. An ambitious, talented, and multidisciplinary team to work with
3. The chance to be part of “moving” all buildings into the web!
4. Best-in-class product and tech in what we do
If this sounds like the job for you, please send us your resume and a Cover letter so we also know why you think you are the right fit.
We respect your privacy and respond to all inquiries.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have questions – we look forward to hearing from you.