Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
We are looking for a highly motivated, skilled and independent Batch Business Analyst (f/m) with the necessary know how and experience to fulfill tasks as a member of an existing, dynamic engineering team
- Job scheduling infrastructure management across operating platforms (Unix, Linux, Windows)
- Design and development of scheduling infrastructure solutions in collaboration with other members of the engineering team and with Competence Centers
- Active engagement in the further development of the platform, devising a sound future-proof architecture, taking into consideration future trends, needs and requirements of all stakeholders
- Performance analysis and optimization of the scheduler and of job execution in collaboration with other teams
- Coaching/Supporting production team on operation and execution of the scheduling system and creation and maintenance of batch definitions
- Troubleshooting, solution finding and management of escalations of issues related to the scheduling system
- Close co-operation with Testing team on running test batches
- Monitoring and optimizing daily batches in different environments
What you need
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in IT environment
- Practical experience of the full development Scheduling life cycle, including parameterization activities using Avaloq.
- A structured engineering approach to design solutions and solve issues
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with programming (in particular Unix scripting)
- Analytical, problem-solving, data-gathering skills. Reliable, effective and service oriented.
You will get extra points for the following
- Knowledge of ASG Zena Scheduling
- German and or French are considered as a plus
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
With our compensation model, we want to share the success of the company with all our employees. We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Place of work
Bioggio with travel flexibility
Don’t be shy – apply!
Avaloq Evolution AG
Anna Drozdowska, Talent Acquisition Professional
Allmendstrasse 140 - 8027 Zürich - Switzerland
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.