BSA - Bobst Mex SA
Part of our dynamic and innovative IoT Lab team in charge of our next generation of connected products and services (industrial IoT), you will contribute in Agile mode to the exploration, definition and implementation of our data analytic strategy.
- For contextual and specific business or technical needs, perform ad-hoc analysis on our IoT Data, extract actionable insights, provide and present appropriate reports and support exploitation of those reports
- Data mining of industrial IoT Data using state-of-the art methods, selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Investigate and propose new approach / solutions for automated anomaly detection, preventive and predictive maintenance systems and constant tracking of its performance
- For our IoT solution / Connected Services, propose analytical methods, elaborate prototypes, validate results, and collaborate with the team for their correct implementation in our IoT solution (Edge, Cloud & Font end)
- Ensure the required quality standards
- M.S. degree or equivalent in Data Science
- Background in Computer Science
- Proficiency in English, French an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced or familiar with machine learning technologies and predictive models
- Able to make the bridge between data science, corresponding physical reality in our machines, related dependencies to the human operations and its implementation/industrialization in our IoT solution
- Good Python programming skills and related data science stack
- Expertise in data analysis in the cloud in AWS or Azure environments, using tools such as Databricks, EMR, Snowflake or HDInsights very desirable
- Team spirit oriented
- Accomplishing tasks with autonomy and result oriented
- Curious, open-minded, proactive and Agile
- Willingness to occasionally travel
BOBST is one of the world’s leading suppliers of equipment and services to packaging and label manufacturers in the folding carton, corrugated board and flexible materials industries. We are present in over 50 countries. With more than 125 years of success in the markets, BOBST is always at the forefront of new technology developments to best respond to its clients’ needs. Our leading position is due in particular to our capacity for innovation, the quality of our products and services, our values and the quality of our highly qualified staff.
The production site of Mex, near Lausanne in Switzerland, is also the headquarters of the Bobst Group. It is the most important site, employing approx. 1500 passionate people.
It also trains each year roughly 200 apprentices. The site offers an idyllic work environment. In the countryside and close to major highways, it is also well served by public transport. It offers many amenities, such as a corporate restaurant, sports fields, a fitness and a nursery. The facilities have been recently renovated and represent a model for sustainable development.