We are looking for a marketer who loves web technology or a developer who loves to transmit his/her passion for web technologies to clients.
We are seeking a talented Marketing Technology Consultant with a genuine passion for the conception and delivery of Marketing Automation projects. You will be working directly with your clients on customer-facing projects, and on some of the most exciting and rewarding marketing automation projects across Europe.
You are a good fit if you are a sharp mind that gathers and analyses marketing & business needs and translates them into effective marketing solutions.
Your background is related to Marketing Automation, Multi-Channel Marketing, Closed-Loop Marketing Processes, Data Mining, Analytic Concepts/Technologies and Marketing Strategy, then we would like to get to know you. You consider yourself as a person that understands the drivers of marketing performance and metrics - Netcentric is the perfect place to prove this!
Netcentric may probably feel like home for you if you are flexible, even when choosing your working spot anew every day. The Adobe Experience Cloud solutions sound basically familiar to you, but you are willing to further extend that. Resting on your laurels is not familiar to you, nor it is for us.
What do we require?
- Genuine passion for Marketing Automation
- Applied knowledge of marketing automation tools and CRM
- Understanding of key online marketing strategies and concepts
- Excelling as Business Consultant in challenging projects with a focus on the process digitalization of the last mile between our customers and their customers
- Advising customers on their digital marketing activities, including
- development of content/channel strategies
- specification of marketing automation and personalization solution concepts
- definition of marketing KPIs
- improving customer journeys
- translating visions into tangible business requirements and comprehensive concepts
- Based on your experience, you have a solid gut feel on what is feasible and reachable given time, budget, platform and resource limitation
- Ability to define detailed functional and technical specifications, develop use cases, flow diagrams, and wireframes
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German language
- You know how to sustain and extend a client mandate
- You are a great communicator, able to convey information clearly and provide feedback
- Traveling is not an issue for you
- Professional qualifications: bachelor and/or master degree in communication, marketing, IT or Business Administration
- Staying ahead of the curve on latest digital marketing technology trends
What makes us smile when looking at your profile…
- Specific experience in the area of Marketing Automation, either with Adobe Campaign or any other Enterprise Marketing Automation Suite
- Specific experience in Online Marketing campaign and performance management
- Knowledge of industry best practices related to nurturing campaign design, inbound marketing, demand generation, customer behavior etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Marketing systems and technologies (Eloqua, Marketo, Webtrekk, Intelliad, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, AEM, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target, Drupal, etc.)
- Deep understanding of at least two vertical markets
- Ability to write data integration concepts
- Familiar with Marketing Technology services (DMP, DSP, tag management, digital analytics tools)
- Consultancy / Agency experience
How we work:
- A proactive mindset, ability to share our ideas and bring them to life
- We have open minds always looking for continuous improvement
- We are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback
What do we offer YOU?
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system bonus.ly
- Pension scheme options
- Continuous training and coaching
- Dynamic and international team
- Sponsored gym membership
- Apple work equipment
- Centrally located headquarter in Zurich nearby the main station with great views
- Table football
- Company events, including an annual company summit
- Fruit delivery and a large selection of teas, Nespresso coffee and Bionade
- Beer and catered snacks at Friday company meetings
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization