As a Consumer Sensory Insights (CSI) Project Manager EAME in our Flavours Division, you will be fundamental in leading the CSI projects according to the priorities set by the CSI segment manager. You will have the opportunity to manage the execution CSI projects contributing to both increasing the pipeline of projects within segment big bets as well as increasing the win rate. You will work closely with the marketing, Flavour Creation & Application and Sales team of your segment to ensure insights are delivered according to project plan. Last but not least, you will represent the Givaudan expertise in understanding sensory properties and consumers in front of customers in your segment across the EAME region.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships. In this exciting role you will:
- Manage CSI projects: together with the Technical, Marketing and sales team, you will assess project objectives and involvement of CSI within the RAT (daily participation to RAT) or within project meetings. You will define CSI projects, timing and budget according to overall project objectives (BIG Bets, Customer Briefs) and gain approval from the team.
- Drive the execution of CSI testings: you will drive the execution of CSI projects according to EAME Givaudan priorities and the overall project plan including leading various CSI Testing (QFP. Discrimination, Consumer Testings). You will deliver high-quality and relevant insights to the project team and ensure appropriate storage and communication of information (reports, use of systems, presentation, storage of data).
- Contribute to the Functional excellence in Consumer and Sensory Insight: you will contribute to the development of CSI Technologists and Technicians. You will keep abreast of developments in new techniques and methodologies and ensure best in class CSI are applied within Givaudan. You will participate to cross-segment CSI capability projects according to strategy (Sense It, Systems, New methods…).
You?Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- An advanced university degree in Food Science, Psychology, Business Administration/Market research or related area experience in industry
- Minimum 1 year technical functional experience in industry or academia
- Relevant industrial experience in project management and problem-solving within CSI research
- Relevant experience of applying CSI methodologies including descriptive, discriminative, consumer qualitative and quantitative testing to answer project objectives
- A fluent knowledge of English and German (spoken and written)
- A good knowledge of analytical tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A willingness to learn and grow and to take initiative
- A team-focused work style
- A driven and creative personality