Alpiq is looking for a personality in the Business Intelligence Applications team in Olten, Switzerland with profound knowledge in SAP Business Objects.
Your responsabilitiesYour internal customers are within Digital & Commerce: Middle Office and Back Office. This position incorporates following tasks:
- Gather and analyze business requirements, make effort estimation, transfer those into technical specifications
- Solution design and implementation including Data Warehouse model, ETL and Reports within existing system landscape (SAP HANA (Native), SAP BO Data Services, SAP Business Objects – WebI, Information Design Tool, AfO, Microsoft Power BI)
- Business support: data analysis (end to end mapping, identification of error or data quality issues), user coaching (assist and train for optimal report building)
- Coordinate tasks with external developers (near shoring partner), ensure high solution quality and user satisfaction
- Second level support for incidents
Your profileYou should possess following experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar
- Business Intelligence/DWH development – Senior level 5+ years
- SAP Business Objects (WebI, Information Design Tool) – Expert Level
- PL/SQL – Expert level
- Good ETL knowledge, SAP BO Data Services is an advantage
- Microsoft Power BI is a plus
- Knowledge of Energy/Commodity trading is a plus
- Personality: interactive, communicative, customer and service oriented
- Language skills: Excellence in English, German would be an advantage
We offer you modern terms of employment and an interesting and multifaceted area of responsibility in an exciting, dynamic environment. Have we sparked your interest? Then please apply using our job application portal. Alpiq stands for equal employment opportunities. Designations of persons and functions apply to all sexes. Applicants from recruitment agencies can only be considered upon prior arrangement by telephone.
Alpiq Holding Ltd is a Swiss energy company operating throughout Europe. Its activities include the generation and supply of electricity, energy trading and energy management. Alpiq Ltd. is a subsidiary of Alpiq Holding Ltd. with headquarters in Olten.
- CV and cover letter
- Frequently asked questions and answers
Jolanda Menzi-StuderTel.: +41 62 286 72 52
- Start apply with LinkedIn
- Apply Now