Junior Data Manager - Customer Success

  • Avrios International AG
  • Zürich, ZH, Switzerland
  • 06/07/2019
Full time Data Science Data Analytics Big Data Statistics

Job Description

Avrios is the award-winning fleet management software. Founded in 2015 in Zurich by a team of serial entrepreneurs, Avrios currently manages the fleet of more than 750 customers in Europe and is one of the fastest growing companies in the SaaS space. Our SaaS platform helps companies provide tailored transportation to its employees and thus enables them to attract top talent while keeping their transportation expenditures under control. Fueled by a passionate, driven and hard-working team, backed by leading venture capital investors and supported by a high calibre board of directors, Avrios is looking to continue this growth journey and help hundreds of thousands of people in Europe move seamlessly. 

Your role 

You are the intersection between customer success and our product development team and YOU LOVE DATA - because this is what you deal with most of your day. Roughly 80% of your day is spent solving tickets for your colleagues in Customer Success. These tickets contain mostly unstructured data from customers that need to be converted into the Avrios templates. The other 20% of your time is focused on analysing which data is recurring and structure this information to give feedback to our product team. You will go home at night knowing, that you made hundreds of customers happier, at least 8 colleagues more productive and our product better every week. 

Your responsibilities:

  • Mapping of unstructured data to our data format
  • Importing customer data to Avrios
  • Recognising recurring patterns in tickets & data
  • Structuring findings & learnings and pass them on to the product team

What you will learn 

  • A thorough understanding of the data model of a modern SaaS product
  • Deep understanding of customer success processes and insights into how a product team works
  • Best practices in optimising processes
  • SQL (if you want)
  • Everything related to the mobility management industry

A day in the life of:
You are starting your day between 8-9 with a coffee and a quick chat with colleagues from all over the world in the kitchen. The first thing you do when get to your computer: you check for new tickets and prioritise your work for the day with your colleagues. One of the customer success agents urgently needs a ticket to be resolved since the customer needs the latest data in the platform quickly: She is presenting to a subsidiary in the afternoon that also considers using Avrios. An hour later you resolved the task: Both customer and the agent are happy - looks like a big deal is coming our way. After resolving a few minor tickets you start working on a script again that will save 10% of a customers time every month. Somehow you are stuck so you join your colleagues to Letten for a quick swim over lunch and Focaccia at the little bistro next to the river. With a fresh mind, you return to your desk - and solve the task until the end of the day. Finally, it works. You suggest going to the lake for a spontaneous BBQ - shortly after you found 5 people who’d like to join. 

You're offering these qualifications 

  • Excellent Excel Knowledge
  • VBA or other scripting languages are a big plus
  • You are a perfectionist and attentive to detail
  • You like working in a fast paced environment
  • Business level English, written and spoken

We're offering these benefits 

  • Competitive compensation
  • The freedom to have an impact on a fast-growing international startup
  • A unique and structured training program including many workshops and on-the-job mentoring
  • An incredibly dedicated, intelligent and experienced team
  • A great culture that promotes open feedback and a flat hierarchy
  • Centrally located offices in the heart of beautiful Zurich