Web Analyst and Consumer Insights
To strengthen our Digital Team for six months, Cycling Sports Group is currently looking for a pro-active and energetic Web Analyst and Consumer Insights for our office in Allschwil, Switzerland.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to work within an enthusiastic team where you can grow and develop within an international business environment, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
- Set, measure, analyze and report about advertising campaign results across CSG multi-brand ecosystem (websites, social media channels) and e-commerce platforms sales results (B2B and 3rd parties) ;
- Analyze site behavior such as traffic trends, page performance, product interaction, path to purchase funnels, cross-device behavior, conversion, and retention;
- Maintain, enhance, and further develop automated dashboards for all web properties in addition to performing price analysis of CSG products across multiple 3rd parties’ e-commerce websites ;
- Track and monitor online web and blogsphere mentions;
- Provide CRM reports, update dashboards and analytics regarding consumer insights;
- Provide in-depth reporting and analysis of email marketing campaigns performances;
- Work with marketing channel owners to measure performance of new and existing campaigns .
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or statistics;
- Ability to analyze and process qualitative and quantitative data;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Similarweb, Excel, Microsoft Dynamics, email marketing platforms and price scraping tools;
- Quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to draw insights and recommendations from analysis and present proposals to internal stakeholders;
- Sound knowledge of consumer patterns of online behavior;
- Demonstrated strong critical thinking skills and high attention for details;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in English, any other language a plus.
Does this sounds interesting?
If you would you like to be part of our passionate, diverse and sporty team and would like to play a role in creating the perfect ride for our customers, then please let us know and apply today!
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Ingrid Blaaupot, Human Resources Coordinator, +31(0)639671893 or firstname.lastname@example.org.