Our client, a market leader with a solid reputation in the Life Science industry, is looking to grow it’s presence and team in their office in Basel.
Today it’s a small team, almost a start up in size, who are looking to grow by adding talented people like you!
Passion, ambition and working together towards a common goal underline the mentality our client has and wants. With an international culture, but a business, an ethic and a focus on quality tailored to the Swiss market, our client is looking for you!
Your abilities and mindset:
- First experience in recruitment, ideally in Life Sciences.
- Communicative, outgoing and passionate about recruitment.
- Service oriented, relationship driven and want to deliver high quality solutions and results.
- Able to work autonomously and like an entrepreneur.
- English is essential, German would be very nice to have.
- Sourcing, hunting, attracting, selecting and interviewing leading talent within the life science industry.
- Proactively build talent pipelines.
- Maintain databases quality to ensure all candidate data is captured and tracked.
- Responsibility of administrative activities such as candidate correspondence, creating & publishing jobs, interview planning and scheduling, assessment preparation and reporting.
- Delivering a positive candidate experience and acting as an ambassador.
- The opportunity to be promoted quickly based on performance.
- One of the most attractive commission progammes in recruitment.
- The opportunity to continue your career in other countries if you wish to move abroad.
- Not a KPI focused environment.
- International client and candidate base.
This is a unique chance to join a company where the start-up buzz and financial opportunity are amazing. Led by a competent and experienced manager, this is a great chance to really take your career to the next level.
Curious? Get in touch and send us your CV to find out more.