Abbotts successful and innovative Diabetes Care Unit is looking for an
Manager Business Excellence Austria & Switzerland
Abbott Diabetes Care (m/w)
to be based in Baar - Switzerland
The position plays a key role managing the Austria & Switzerland Business Planning process and provides commercial guidance by tying-up topline sales with patients models, volume and price.
It serves as an integral point of the commercial and finance organization of the Abbott Diabetes Care Austria & Switzerland Business Unit, reporting directly to the Business Unit Director Austria & Switzerland and working in close collaboration with local commercial leadership.
It provides strategic and day-to-day analytical support to the planning process through information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, business intelligence and other sources. It also serves as an advisor in linking market insights and strategic inputs into commercial planning
- Strategy Planning:
take a leading role in development of affiliate strategy as part of the quarterly Latest Business Estimate (LBE) process. Together with management team, develop strategy for the business areas of activities, challenge assumptions and sales forecasts. Drive preparation of the LBE documents and presentations including – but not limited to - scenario planning, key +/- items and their impact.
- Business Models:
ensure build-up models are accurate (patients, volumes, price). Review and review patient cohorts & estimates from various sources. Regate plans to include actuals and plan changes.
- Sales & Operation Planning:
demonstrate leadership approach to S&OP/IBP process, coordinate IBP reviews, challenge forecasts and assumptions, management and support for internal system, KPI management, data management, reporting of monthly results and daily sales statistics or channel sales statistics.
- Demand Management:
work with colleagues to ensure that S&O Planning is translated into an accurate demand forecast.
- Support the Austria & Switzerland Finance Manager in carrying out planning and reporting activities throughout 6Q LBE/LRP/IBP.
- Sales targets and incentives:
communication of incentive plans and quarterly and monthly sales targets based on the LBE process. Communicate performance versus target. Calculate bonuses of sales team and sales management.
- Project management:
propose, develop and run projects related to organizational effectiveness; operational product launch planning etc.
support management team in business understanding and data management, develop and maintain communication links between finance, marketing, sales force, market access, customer service to ensure proper execution of strategy and goals
- develop, maintain and constantly improve performance measures and analytics system in affiliate
gather, analyze and present Abbott Diabetes Care costs. Gathers budget spent information and reports it on timely manner to ADC managers to make sure that bottom-line targets are met
- University degree in business, finance or similar.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience within various roles in controlling or demand departments.
- Outstanding analytical skills and how to drive insights out of the data
- Understanding of customers, products and commercial processes.
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Capabilities to challenge status quo and develop innovative processes and solutions.
- Know where to look to validate model hypotheses.
- MS Office Excel application on proficiency level.
- Fluent in English and German
Overall we are looking for a strong, dynamic and outgoing personality that is capable in leading internal and external partners in a matrix environment and has talent to self-develop in the future.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes?
Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your online application as pdf