Atos Consulting is a leading Swiss IT consulting company, part of the Atos Group. We work with prestigious international clients in the areas of Industry, Pharma, Insurances, Transport, Trading, Telecommunications, Media and Energy Sector.
For our Zurich and Basel team, we are currently looking for a Big Data/IoT Architect (m/f)
- The Big Data/IoT Architect will be responsible for conceptualizing and guiding the full architectural lifecycle of a Big Data solution, including requirements analysis, governance, capacity requirements, technical architecture design, application design, testing and deployment
- Provide technical direction in a team that designs and develops path breaking large-scale cluster data processing systems and delivering end-to-end solutions/services to customers
- Interact with domain experts, solution architects and analytics developers to define data models for streaming input and delivering analytics output
- Helping CxO-level stakeholders to develop strategies that maximize the value of their data, becoming data-driven organizations
- Help establish thought leadership in the Big Data space by contributing internal papers, technical commentary to the user community and SME activities on presales strategy
- The ideal candidate comes from a hands-on background as either BI DWH Development / Data Engineer (+5 years) and evolved to Solution Architect/Innovation Leader
- Solid cross-vertical expertise (at least 3 verticals between Pharma, Manufacturing, Telco, Insurance, Finance, Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Health & Government)
- Experienced in designing, conceptualizing and implementing Big Data architectures
- Proven design and implementation experience in:
- IoT (e.g. Azure, Amazon, GCP)
- MS BI Stack (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Power BI)
- Big Data Platforms (e.g. Hortonworks, Cloudera)
- Proven experience in Agile methodology (SCRUM, SAFe,…)
- Fluent language skills in German and English
Are you interested joining a global and dynamic organization, working on challenging and exciting projects and being supported with training opportunities? Please submit your complete application online. We look forward.
For recruitment agencies: Atos Consulting does not accept unsolicited applications for any of the roles that we advertise. Furthermore, please note that no legal obligations or respective. compensation would derive from such unsolicited applications. Thank you for your understanding.