As part of the Governance Team, drive the adherence to quality standard (completeness, timeliness, consistency) and the control of process execution through data analysis, reporting and education within and outside the MDM organization. Suggest, define and support data quality standard and process evolution. Responsible for reporting and analysis for all master data domains as well as to initiate action plan to improve data quality level. Actively involved and support Genesis deployment.
- Ensures consistency and quality of Master Data and related process execution
- Implement quality data checks, standard and rules in the Data Quality Dashboard with related updates of standard documentation and work procedure
- Produces quality and process execution control reporting
- Run master data analysis
- Raises concerns about master data quality and potential related issues, including action plan for improvements
- Creates awareness/education around master data quality and procedures
- Assists in initiatives to improve Master Data quality, e.g. data cleansing activities
- Maintains documentation on work procedures, including deployment
- Support operational procedure definition and deployment
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
- Strong attention to detail;
- Process-oriented with a firm understanding of Master Data, Master Data flows and processes;
- Respect for adhering to governance policies and procedures;
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of SAP and strategic applications or ability to learn; Strong understanding of master data model and data relationship
- Motivated to adhere to standards, processes and Service Level Agreements;
- Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies;
- Familiar with Data Quality Dashboards tooling's ( nice- to have)
- Passion for Master Data Quality.
- Good communication skills / Relationship builder
- Language skills: English – Other language is a plus.