Our client is an international organisation.
Works to understand and document business requirements by holding brainstorming sessions, interviews and workshops, and through other requirement-gathering techniques as appropriate.
- Documents "as-is" business processes to gain a good understanding of the business landscape, including local and global actors and stakeholders.
- Performs SWOT and gap analysis, and proposes "to-be" processes based on business requirements, business constraints and IT architecture.
- Builds the business case integrating process, systems and people (organisation).
- Delivers comprehensive and high quality materials to be presented at the level of the Steering Committee.
The Successful Applicant
Internally, interacts within the ICT Division, with several units at headquarters and potentially with the concerned delegations in the field.
- Externally, possibly interacts with ICT suppliers and service providers.
Certifications / Education required
- Master's degree or equivalent.
- Perfect command of English in spoken and written, knowledge of French is an asset.
- Advanced level of MS Visio for process mapping purposes.
- Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) certification - e.g. Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA) is an asset.
Professional experience required
- Min. 5 years of experience of Business Analysis including technical and IT process mapping, gap analysis and business process reengineering internationally in a complex environment.
- Proven capacity to work in an international environment (English speaking teams), and working autonomously with a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience in and/or exposure to health systems and services, insurance and/or finance related activities is an asset.
- Good knowledge of information- and digital technologies, outsourcing and delivery of services and optimization of processes and solutions.
- Masters technical and business language.
- Experience with Business Process Modelling BPMN 2.0. is an asset.
- Solid helicopter view on processes, systems and organizational aspects.