Attached to the general management, you bring a decidedly "business" approach by bringing your BI expertise
- Work with internal partners to determine performance measurement requirements (KPIs).
- Create and distribute dashboards in Power BI as well as performance reports.
- Exploit a variety of large relational databases.
- Provide a 360 vision: contribution to each step of the BI analysis, from the extraction of the data to the recommendations.
- Prepare automated reports for management.
- Ensure the integrity of data and reports by implementing quality control processes.
- Analyze data to support different areas of the business and management in their decision-making.
- Plan, organize and manage multi-sector projects.
- Perform other tasks and related analysis requests.
- Engineering-type training in finance, consumer science or statistics (or training deemed equivalent).
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in data analysis and analysis of promotional campaigns, acquisition or loyalty.
- Excellent ability to propose and present recommendations in a written or oral way
- Experience in targeting promotions with complex segmentations (modeling, typology, etc.).
- Excellent command of Power BI.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Dynamics 365 or other equivalent ERP.
- English proficiency.