CROSS is a consulting and engineering company, a subsidiary of the Micropole group, specializing in the fields of Digital Transformation, Performance Management and Data Governance. Present in French-speaking Switzerland since 1987, the 190 employees who compose it accompany its customers from strategic thinking to the implementation of the solution and its support.
In order to strengthen our teams, we are looking for one of our customers in Geneva a (e):
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate workshops with client stakeholders to identify wastes, excesses, irregularities, analyze the value chain and identify areas for improvement
- Analyze the results of these workshops and develop a synthesis
- Participate in the development of the analysis practice within the client by being a force of proposal as for the know-how.
- HES degree or degree in computer science or engineering degree or federal diploma
- ITIL certification
- At least 6 years of experience in business analysis and specification writing
- Ability to lead Collaborative Needs Harvesting Workshops
- Mastery of Lean concepts for the evaluation of the situation of a process in production and for the proposal of improvement tracks
- Concrete experience in process improvement
- Mastery of business process modeling and BPMN notation
- Ability to integrate and work in a team, to collaborate and federate multidisciplinary teams and in a matrix environment
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders, including maintaining a climate of trust, listening to their needs and responding to them as best they can by adapting their discourse according to the interlocutor
Skills appreciated (bonus):
- Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM)
- Knowledge of CoBit methodology
- Knowledge of Archimate notation
- Successful experience at the State of Geneva
- Knowledge of OCSIN processes
Your personal qualities will make the difference: rigorous professional ethics, autonomy while having a team spirit, analytical and synthesis skills, listening, creativity, sense of service, sense of customer relationship, diplomacy, commitment
At CROSS, as well as your CV and the experience that you will put forward, we will be seduced by your personality, the place you give to human relations in the work and your desire to be involved in the company.
To summarize, you will understand, if your skills, your desire to grow with us and your personality match our business project, then there is a good chance that we go together! So, do not hesitate, come join us.