We are looking for a Data Engineer for one of our Geneva based customers.
- Strengthen agile development capacity in the database
- Participation in the evolution of databases, and modeling of the HUB and Datawarehouse
- Develop and support ETL feed
- Analyze, model and integrate external data sources
- Database support for application development and web services
- Implementation of "best practices" for the data model, the database life cycle and the testing practices
Required Skills :
- Very good knowledge of relational databases, SQL, optimization of SQL queries, PL / SQL.
- Very good knowledge of Oracle.
- Very good knowledge of HUB and DataWareHouse databases, with practical experience.
- Very good ability to model financial data, alternative funds an asset.
- Good knowledge of agile principles. Experience in Scrum practice an asset.
- Knowledge of Informatica an asset.
- Knowledge of Sisense an asset
- French mother language
- English: advanced
Training and qualifications :
- EPF diploma, HES, university degree or training deemed equivalent.
Home in Switzerland for more than 3 years required. Activity rate: 100% Date taken from the position: as soon as possible