Our product — the SPOUD Data Market — is redefining the way enterprises are able to access and integrate business data inside and share it between companies. Be the driving power that gets our crazy integration and analytics projects off the ground.
We are passionate people with an urge to create, a maker nature, who are proud of things built, and have a love for everything growing and living. We are a family of pioneers, explorers and city-builders in the We are looking for a:
There is huge diversity of work waiting for you in the area of software and data engineering, data science, and DevOps.You will work for our analytics and integration projects – come join our NATIV3 team ;)
- You will be a fundamental part of our software engineering NATIV3 team
- You will work in an interdisciplinary team together with data scientists, designers, engineers and business people
- You will participate in software architecture and design
- You see the entrepreneurial vision of SPOUD and align your doings accordingly
- You will apply machine learning algorithms to improve and optimise our client’s needs, capture meaningful insights from data and turn them into competitive advantages
- Communicate analyses to technical and business stakeholders internally and to the client
- You will drive the creation of analytical models to solve specific real-world problems
- 2+ years of relevant experience in software development and the ability to write clean code
- Familiar with software design and architecture
- Know-how in state-of-the-art development frameworks, tools, and methods in your field of expertise
- You have data science knowledge (machine learning techniques and frameworks)
- Demonstrated track record in building predictive models on complex datasets
- You like to work in a start-up environment but also feel comfortable working with customers in the enterprise world
- Beneficial are experience with Python, Java, Go, docker and Rx
- A place where you can get happy if you like making a difference!
- A diversity of unsolved questions on the technological front and the freedom to solve them in your own way
- A team of experienced start-up enthusiasts who will help you get ahead and will also listen to you • A young, dynamic, and non-bureaucratic environment with a lot of flexibility
- An inspiring workplace with a fantastic team of creative people in the heart of Bern
Nice To Have
- Time series forecasting, anomaly detection and unsupervised clustering algorithms
- Streaming technologies such as Kafka and Flink or a willingness to learn them
- Elasticsearch and working with unstructured data at scale
Attention: This is not a regular job – this is a mission where you play an active role, help our customers build their data nirvana and on this path unfold your full potential.
So save your seat on this fast-growing rocket ship and be at the Swiss forefront of Innovation in big data! We are looking forward to welcome you to our family (regular BBQs are a must!).