Dathena is a Swiss and Singaporean company developing data governance software based on machine learning an artificial intelligence. Dathena is the most complete and accurate data governance platform, and is the only solution to easily classify and manage data with this level of accuracy while helping companies to comply with regulations.
Using cutting edge machine learning technology Dathena sift through all of unstructured data, allowing to regain full control on company’s information. The velocity and density of information in digital business has significant business benefits due to the insights it creates. However, it exposes new risks on how to protect this data and new privacy challenges to guide its appropriate use.
Digital business requires a new view on security and privacy, one that is driven by the level of risk appetite and enablement of business and technology strategy.
This position will be part of the Client Solutions Team, and responsible for providing clients with the guidance and support needed throughout the full lifecycle of our solution’s implementation to ensure the successful and most effective use of Dathena’s products.In addition, this person will be a leader in ensuring overall client and partner satisfaction with Dathena’s products and related services. You will act as a trusted technical advisor to support our clients to ensure they remain successful and realize the full value of their investment in our product.
- Become a trusted expert in Dathena, our client platforms & partner vendor functionality to provide effective operational guidance around these technologies.
- Oversee client service requests acting as a service delivery and escalation manager.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges as our customers’ go-to resource for troubleshooting technical issues
- Build client success and prioritization plans aligned to key performance indicators and objectives.
- Ensure key accounts are updated on new product features and produce roadmaps to implement.
- Educate clients on the value of the overall solution and encourage optimal utilization.
- Channel customers’ feedback to the Dathena product team.
- Assist in prioritizing product requirements and platform improvements by understanding and communicating customers’ needs.
- Identify pattern and constantly look for opportunity to industrialize the Assessment to subscription process
- Develop best practice recommendations for Dathena clients based on product and vertical experience gained in the field.
- Customer and Partner satisfaction
- Implementation duration
- # of conversion of Customers to subscription
- Contributions to product and sales process improvement
- Comfortable managing technical conversations with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Problem-solving skills around technical, product, and business questions.
- Ability to build great relationships with technical and non-technical customers
- Contribute to the success of a dynamic and growing organization
- Good knowledge in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills: Bash, Python, Scala, Java.
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as K-means, k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Knowledge with common data science toolkits, such as R, Spark, NumPy, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Knowledge with NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra and HBase
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Fluent in English; French or German is a plus
- Data-oriented personality
- Exceptional Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Time management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Critical Thinking
As a critical link between the client and the development, you must fully embrace the team spirit of a young and innovative Start-up.Travel and working from remote locations may be required.Scope: Expandable to EMEA depending on expertise and company growth.