We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world. More specifically, we detect people's physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time.
In short: We are a Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organizations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world. Our software is already operational with prominent clients, and now it is time to conquer the world. Do you want to help shape our success story?
Join our team as Computer Vision & Machine Learning Engineer:
- Participate in cutting edge research in computer vision, artificial intelligence and machine learning applications
- Develop solutions for real world, large scale problems
- MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Math or related technical field
- Algorithmic background and rock-solid problem solving skills
- Strong background in computer vision or machine learning
- Solid coding experience in system components and experience in various software engineering systems
- Passion for quality, performance and reliability
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
Ideally you will also have...
- Experience in deep learning & non linear optimization
What we offer...
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of Advertima
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the modern Y&R Coworking Space (ZH) and/or STARTFELD Innovation Hub (SG)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
- Phantom stock options
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.