Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
We are looking for a Business & Data Analyst reporting to the Head of Sales Operations.
This role will work closely with Sales and Marketing functions, Finance and Customer Success organization.
It is a unique opportunity to join a booming Software Business environment in a role that will directly impact business agility and success.
- Data Audit, Stewardship & Governance. Understand Nexthink’s end to end systems and processes, Identify Data reliability breach sources, and Propose fixes of Master Data Elements and transactional flows at stake. Plays as the data integrity guardian.
- Project Member. Drive all relevant Cross functional initiatives for new process, new system introduction as well as projects aiming at connecting Enterprise systems.
- Business Analyst. Review, Analyze and help steer Business reporting processes and structure; including but not limited to Marketing leads, Pipeline Waterfall, Performance KPIs (Go to market, Regional, Channel, Discounts etc…)
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Analyst
- Analytical curiosity - Enjoy playing “Helicopter” Analytics and deep dive into core data source.
- Process & System minded.
- Business Savy – Understand Business processes, challenges and requirements.
- Passion for Business support, and extra mile mindset will be key differentiator in candidate selection.
- Sense of ownership, Result driven.
- Project Management skills and experience.
- Problem solving & Prioritization skills.
- Team player - Interpersonal communication skills.
- Multi tasks in fast paced environment.
- Understand Data Management criticality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business systems, computer science, information technology, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Software industry experience a plus.
- CRM SFDC a must.
- Fluent English a must, Fluent French a plus.
- Strong command on Microsoft Office a must.