For our client, a globally operating and market-leading internet company, we are currently looking for a motivated and experienced Business Analyst.
- Strong background in data science, digital transformation, statistical analysis and machine learning that will help to shape end-to-end data-driven solutions in the context of data mining, data collection, data processing, data cleansing, ensuring data quality, data visualization and data analysis using machine learning, elicit, analyze and validate requirements.
- Define and document the software requirements of the platform software project based on our client's product requirements.
- Structure the software requirements to be implemented by software development, to allow the software requirements to be implemented by software development.
- Support know-how transfer from initial product requirements to technical requirements.
- Manage requirements, test cases and associated risks, including their status and traces in the requirements management system.
- Bachelor's degree or training/education in computer sciences and natural sciences
- Have +5 years of experience in data processing and analysis, data science, data visualization, machine learning, requirements engineering / management, business analysis, business process modelling
- Optional: Experience in Analytics Platforms offered by Salesforce, Microsoft, Tableau, ThoughtSpot or similar vendors
- You are a data-oriented personality with great interpersonal skills
- Focus on evidence-based learning or equivalent
- Strong understanding with business representatives, development and V&V
- Be flexible, have strong communication, problem solving and statistic skills
- Have full proficiency in English
Show us what you're made of and we'll offer you lots in return! You have the chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally. As part of your role, our client wants you to know that your refreshing input is of high value!
Frau Kaja Tarnowska, Key Account Manager, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 58 233 4580.
You can apply directly online.
Please mention reference JN -032019-295190 in your application