CROSS is a consulting and engineering company, a subsidiary of the Micropole group, specializing in the fields of Digital Transformation , Performance Management and Data Governance . Present in French-speaking Switzerland since 1987, the 190 employees who compose it accompany its customers from strategic thinking to the implementation of the solution and its support.
In order to strengthen our teams, we are looking for one of our customers in Geneva a (e):
SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST / IA
- Engage with selected stakeholders to define the needs and business scenarios and offers different types of solutions and a phased approach to their implementation.
- Evaluate and pre-process raw information as necessary; delve into data to discover discrepancies and matching patterns.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts on the "Business" side to plan the development process on behalf of the Steering Committee: organize, conduct and report on all technical related activities.
- Work with the data scientist and the project team to design, develop, test and deliver AI solutions / modules and evaluate the modules / solutions compatibility with the ICT platform, its applicability, availability and scalability.
- Delivering data models and matching criteria / types of data capture and distribution of human rights operations, defining the type of data and the record keeping processes, and dealing with large scale datasets.
- Design and build from scratch a hub query, based on various sources, and accessible to the business.
- Collaborate with ICT teams to evaluate and implement required developments.
- Present AI Proof of Concepts to the Business Team in the field of Data Science, including a study of the technologies and the way to industrialize the solution .
- 7+ years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Strong experience in data mining / analysis, data modeling / neuronal networking and data visualization / reporting methods and tools o Strong knowledge of statistics and data analytics (eg as SPSS, SAS, Excel or similar).
- Proficient in algorithms / queries for global / elastic search implementation
- Demonstrated experience in implementing systems leveraging Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning technologies eg for text / image recognition, identification / authentication
- Proficient in programming languages and environments such as MATLAB, R, Python or related languages
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong experience in large-scale deployment processes
- Master Degree in Operations Research, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field
Fluent in written and spoken English
Your personal qualities will make the difference: rigorous professional ethics, autonomy while having a team spirit, analytical and synthesis skills, listening, creativity, sense of service, sense of customer relationship, diplomacy, commitment ...
At CROSS, as well as your CV and the experience that you will put forward, we will be seduced by your personality, the place you give to human relations in the work and your desire to be involved in the company.
To summarize, you will understand, if your skills, your desire to grow with us and your personality match our business project, then there is a good chance that we go together! So, do not hesitate, come join us.