Are you passionate about analyzing & shaping things and bringing ideas to life? As a Senior Requirements Engineer you will join a team of experts who are dedicated to shaping the future of the Financial Information business of SIX by delivering a strategic transformation program. As a member of the Business Requirements Engineering Team you will gather, elicit, challenge, analyze and model the requirements in our transformation initiatives and convert these into compelling business specifications that fuel IT implementation.
- Gather, elicit, challenge, analyze, align and coherently model business requirements in areas such as Data Offering & Delivery, Data Licensing and Data Product Configuration
- Ensure the delivery of clear business specifications that meet the stakeholders' needs
- Manage dependencies and help aligning concerns in a complex multi-project environment. Support product owners and program management in project planning and execution
- Liaise with a broad range of stakeholders including your team members, product managers, IT architects, UX designers IT solution designers, developers, testers and business executives
- Interface to IT teams to ensure swift implementation
- University degree or equivalent in Business Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience of 3 years or longer within the Financial Services Industry and a sound understanding of how markets and securities work – demonstrable prior experience to domains that handle instrument reference/master data, corporate action and/or regulatory data is a strong plus
- More than 5 years of demonstrable track record in Business Requirements Engineering and/or Business Analysis – ideally 3 years or more applying methods such as object oriented analysis, business domain/data modelling techniques, including demonstrable ability to specify sound requirements models in UML – IREB certifications are a plus.
- Highly reliable team-player, goal-oriented, self-dependent, highly motivated to work in a challenging environment. Ability to deal with ambiguity and to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization.
- Experienced working in agile project environments. Familiar with Scrum, SAFe and the like. Skilled in using modelling tools such as Enterprise Architect or PowerDesigner. Working knowledge of at least one programming language is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills both in German and English (minimum B2)
If you have any questions, please call Valeria Schmid +41 58 399 80 17.
We only accept online direct applications.Valeria Schmid
+41 58 399 80 17