For one of our customers near Lausanne, we are looking for a
Business Analyst Process Hospitals
Purpose of the job:
- Be the relay between the field (business referents and group of business referents) and the management of projects in terms of management of business applications and their translation into functional requirements and specifications.
- Coordinate the collection of requests and needs expressed by business area or transversal processes in institutions and maintain the consolidated list.
- Transcribe the needs by conducting the necessary business analyzes and processes, reframing where necessary and measuring impacts.
- Participate and / or lead the groups of business referents (workshop). Possible arbitration with the groups.
- Make the link between the profession and the project teams.
- Keep informed on a regular basis by contacting healthcare professionals in the various institutions and forward the relevant information to them and the client.
- Take into account the organizational impacts and contribute to the necessary changes.
- Understand and train on the elements of the SIH for the field concerned.
- Participate in the group of business referents according to the fields of attribution.
- Analyze applications and validate understanding and impacts with the profession.
- Facilitate and promote interdisciplinary initiatives around transversal processes.
- Participate in the constitution of the business roadmap in connection with the IS.
- Facilitate business acceptance tests of the solutions made available.
- Plan with the referring authority for the necessary training.
- Establishment of a methodology (process, document models, notation, test cases, ...) of analysis of processes and trades.
- Mapping hospital business processes in the enterprise architecture tool.
Requirements for the position:
- Diploma in Information Systems Management or experience deemed equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience as a business analyst or process or project manager preferably in the hospital or medical field.
- Strong knowledge of business and process analysis (BPM) methodologies.
Specific capacities desired:
- Solid experience in writing functional specifications.
- Demonstrated experience in managing business groups Conducting projects.
- Thorough knowledge of the hospital and medical environment.
- Knowledge of patient record products and other medical solutions a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of medical and nursing processes and practices.
- Interest in optimizing work processes and structuring medical, paramedical and medico-technical work.
Interested in a new challenge? I invite you to apply