We are specifically looking for:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or a related field
- Real passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience crafting and implementing high-performance microservices serving millions of requests a day and stream-processing of large data sets (Kafka experience is a big plus)
- Strong grasp of database structure, design, query languages (e.g. SQL), large data sets, distributed systems, fundamentals of mathematics and statistical concepts
- Experience in building data pipelines, processing services and models in Python (airflow, scikit-learn or pandas know-how is a big plus)
- Experience in at least one statically typed language. We use Java, Scala and Go
- Ideally knowledge/interest in Linux, Docker and container orchestration frameworks, such as Kubernetes
Whom you'll be working with:
We're a fun bunch of people and we have an open, casual and inclusive atmosphere, where everyone encourages each other to share their opinions, interests and weird hobbies. You'll be working with different people in the company, sometimes across offices. Over lunch you will have the tough choice of in-house canteen, many outside options (or only Thai food according to a few), and the option to do some sports with your teammates (bouldering, volleyball, basketball, gym and more).
What we offer:
- The chance to create the AI behind Doodle
- Make an impact for millions of users
- We are home-office and remote work friendly, matched with flexible working hours
- Your personal growth is important to us. So, you will have a personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences etc.
- Sunny, open offices in central locations in Berlin, Zurich, Belgrade & Tel Aviv. Yes, you get to travel there too. This includes a once per year budget to do so, even if there is no specific business reason
- Top-spec hardware: you choose your setup
So, get in touch!
Doodle provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We believe that a diverse team makes for better products and a better workplace. Our team comes from all over the world (representing 20 nationalities) and from diverse backgrounds.