In the area of Business Analytics Services we are looking for a BI & Reporting Specialist to strengthen our team in Zurich Oerlikon. Do you enjoy working with large amounts of data? Is gaining insights from data one of your passions? Are you also a structured, analytical thinker, who works with enthusiasm and joy into complex problems in the field of analytics and is able to inspire with creative solutions? Then we look for you as someone who:
- assumes the specialist responsibility and sub-project management within the newly acquired reporting area for the design and development of control instruments for the front office (call center) including the development of the required database as well as operational and strategic reporting,
- picks up the needs and requirements of the department and identifies the required source data and reports,
- Technical concepts and specifications created as the basis for the technical implementation,
- these are translated into relational and dimensional data models according to common best practices and
- involved in the complete development chain from the ETL process (SSIS, TSQL, DataVault) to reporting (SSRS, Tableau).
- University degree in business informatics or equivalent education
- At least 5 years of experience in the DWH / BI environment in larger companies as well as very good analytical and conceptual skills, in-depth knowledge in data modeling, requirement engineering and in the management of small to medium-sized projects
- Several years of practical experience in several of the listed technologies: MS SQL Server database system, Microsoft BI, in particular T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS and / or Tableau
- High level of initiative, ability to convince and implement level-appropriate, team player
- You enjoy the presentation of results and, thanks to your excellent communication skills in German and English, you can inspire our internal customers for our analytics services
- In addition, you distinguish yourself as a solution-oriented personality with a high quality awareness
- Knowledge in the financial services industry is an advantage, subject-related interest
In our group you work in a dynamic and creative working environment with good development opportunities. We cultivate an open and uncomplicated culture and, in addition to our thorough introduction, attractive employment conditions and extensive fringe benefits, we also offer our employees far-reaching decision-making authority.
Join our success story and apply online with your complete application documents to:
Human Resources ManagementMore than one million customers trust the Aduno Group for cashless payments, rent deposit guarantees, personal loans and leasing transactions. More than 800 qualified employees work with pioneering services and technologies for the satisfaction of customers and partners. www.aduno-gruppe.ch