We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Research Scientist in Machine Learning able to cope with the challenges of building next generation solutions in medical image & data analysis.
The candidate would be a key member of RetinAI’s scientific team, taking a leading role in the development and deployment of our machine learning technology.
We are looking for candidates who love what they do, with good communication skills, able to understand the requirements of the solution and to contribute with their experience to solve challenging problems in collaboration with our team.
The working location would be Bern or Zurich. The company is based in Bern, but we are strong supporters of mobility and work-life balance!
- Entrepreneurial mindset!
- PhD degree in Machine Learning or Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years experience in Machine Learning.
- Python & Python-based working environments.
- Computer Vision and Image analysis.
- Experience with algorithm development & computational complexity.
- Experience with developing stable code.
- Experience with development tools (bug tracking, revision control, testing…).
- Strong teamwork ethic, passion for learning and desire to seek new challenges.
- Unsupervised and/or Reinforcement learning would be a strong plus.
- You will solve cutting-edge scientific and technical challenges in the field of machine learning applied to medical imaging and medical devices.
- You will develop, optimise and improve core machine learning and image processing algorithms within RetinAI.
- You will conduct code reviews.
- You will analyse and improve the efficiency and scalability of our systems and processes.
- You will collaborate with multiple team members within the company.