Nexthink is a dream software company founded in 2004 and headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland. With offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia and the US, we are proudly represented by 400 Nexthinkers, more than 25 nationalities and 1000+ happy clients from the Fortune 5000.
Nexthink is a leader in end-user experience management. By combining real-time endpoint analytics and end-user feedback Nexthink’s mission is to help IT improve business impact. Nexthink’s unique analytics & visualizations provide new insight and enable IT to adopt proactive operations, reduce costs and ultimately enhance end-user business productivity.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
We are looking for a Business & Data Analyst reporting to the Head of Sales Operations.
This role will work closely with Sales and Marketing functions, Finance and Customer Success organization.
It is a unique opportunity to join a booming Software Business environment in a role that will directly impact business agility and success.
- ·Data Audit, Stewardship & Governance. Understand Nexthink’s end to end systems and processes, Identify Data reliability breach sources, and Propose fixes of Master Data Elements and transactional flows at stake. Plays as the data integrity guardian.
- Project Member. Drive all relevant Cross functional initiatives for new process, new system introduction as well as projects aiming at connecting Enterprise systems.
- Business Analyst. Review, Analyze and help steer Business reporting processes and structure; including but not limited to Marketing leads, Pipeline Waterfall, Performance KPIs (Go to market, Regional, Channel, Discounts etc…)
- Analytical curiosity - Enjoy playing “Helicopter” Analytics and deep dive into core data source.
- Process & System minded.
- Business Savy – Understand Business processes, challenges and requirements.
- Passion for Business support, and extra mile mindset will be key differentiator in candidate selection.
- Sense of ownership, Result driven.
- Project Management skills and experience.
- Problem solving & Prioritization skills.
- Team player - Interpersonal communication skills.
- Multi tasks in fast paced environment.
- Understand Data Management criticality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business systems, computer science, information technology, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Software industry experience a plus.
- CRM SFDC a must.
- Fluent English a must, Fluent French a plus.
- Strong command on Microsoft Office a must.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.