A Global finance company providing quantitative services, consultancy and products for financial and industrial clients, including several global Fortune 500 companies. Our business edge originates from the effective translation of Intelligent Technology into measurable, bottom-line client value.
- Looking for a developer with experience in designing data-intensive applications within cloud environments and broad knowledge in efficient computing techniques (parallel/distributed computing, GPU) to support the Quant Research team in building prototypes for efficient and largescale data analytics/AI solutions.
- You will work in a team of Quant Engineers dedicated to research and innovation projects aiming at exploring new applications of data mining, AI and optimization in the financial sector. Mainly focusing on the software implementation side (data pipeline and databases architecture, improving performance and scalability, cloud solutions deployment)
- MSc. (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Data Science
- Minimum of three years of working or academic experience in implementing efficient and large-scale data mining/AI solutions
- Proficiency in Python (including a.o. Multiprocessing, Asyncio, PySpark, TensorFlow) and knowledge of C/C++ (or Java) are strictly required.
- Experience with datastores (SQL and NoSQL) and cloud computing services (AWS, GC)
- Strong communication skills in English
- Eligible to live and work in Switzerland