What you achieveWithin the Swisscom-wide organization "DNA" (stands for "Data, aNalytic and Artificial intelligence"), we empower better decision-making, enable automation, and open new markets.
You join a small, agile team with a focus on improving customer experience and business processes. We need you to build and maintain data pipelines that collect, transform, and enrich data. Thanks to you, our frontend agents, business analysts and automated systems gain real-time insights into the customer experience.
You work on our product end-to-end, from design to operation, continuously improving and automating our solutions. We use a mix of open source big data and DevOps technologies.
Why you succeed
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (ETH/Uni/UAS) in computer science, information technology, or a similar field
- At least 5 years of professional experience in software engineering using OOP (Java) or FP (Scala)
- Expertise in solution architecture and design of backend applications
- Hands-on knowledge of big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Flink, Cassandra, Teradata) is a plus
- Eager for DevOps mindset and technologies (Ansible, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Fast learner, proactive personality, well organized and able to work independently in an agile team
- Very good English, German a plus