Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
- Solution Design Interview prospects to determine business and technical requirements and determine a technical fit.
- Custom Presentations Create compelling customized presentations tailored to prospects’ use case and vertical.
- Product Expert Conduct technical Q&A sessions and demonstrations around Pentaho product features, installation, configuration, and best practices.
- Lead Evaluations Design and scope focused evaluation plans that uniquely position Pentaho, are tied to prospect requirements, and prove out business value.
- Teamwork Collaborate with big data experts, data scientists, consultants in Pentaho and Hitachi to deliver advanced custom demonstrations, workshops, and POCs.
- Continual Learning A passion for learning new technologies as needed. Creative troubleshooting of issues that require solutions or innovative work-a-rounds
- High Impact Key stakeholder in collaboration with marketing, product management, engineering, and professional services across Pentaho and Hitachi.
- Analytics Experience: 3+ years of experience in designing, implementing and supporting big data projects (e.g. Hadoop, NoSQL, Spark).
- Sales Experience: 2+ years of presales experience supporting enterprise software sales cycles
- Advanced big data implementation and java architecture experience as well as understanding of data integration and data warehousing.
- Hands-on Hadoop experience
- ETL, data warehousing, data engineering, data integration
- Relational databases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, generic SQL, JDBC
- Java programming
- BI Tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, MicroStrategy)
- Security systems (e.g. LDAP, SSO, Kerberos)
- Advanced analytics (e.g. R, Scala, Python, Weka, SAS)
- Operating systems (e.g. Linux, Windows, shell scripting),
- Understanding of Data Science and Machine Learning
Education: B.A. or B.S. Degree from an accredited university (may substitute an
Associate degree plus 4 additional years of experience).
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.