We are a Life Science and IT service provider that has been successfully carrying out ‘state-of-the-art’ projects for international customers for more than 20 years. Our consultants mainly work on our customer’s premises, integrated in the customer’s project team.
Please Note: This is a temporary employment at wega. In case of mutual interest and fit a permanent position at wega can be discussed.
- Start date: asap
- End date: 30.06.2019
- Work place: Basel
- Workload: 100%
Background: The LIMS Master Data Content Builder will be in charge of building, migrating, creating and modifying site-specific LIMS master data.
- Migrate Master Data of variable complexity from legacy LIMS to the global solution
- Generate and modify Master Data of varying technical complexity in the project
- Configure Master Data parameters for dissimilar instrument interfaces
- Support in updating LIMS and corresponding departmental SOP and work instructions as required
Qualification and Experience:
- University degree in computer science, chemistry or biology or an equivalent education
- 3-5 years of experience in laboratory / software application is mandatory
- Experience working within the life science sector
- Hands-on QC expertise
- Skilled in LabWare LIMS or similar
- Experience in LIMS Basic or similar coding language
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving as well as detail-oriented skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and is capable of collaborating with a variety of stakeholders and team members
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking), German is a plus