Most wanted: versatile, ambitious engineer hungry for the toughest problems in computing.
Onedot has been built because we believe that data should be made consumable across sources and organisations.
We offer a dynamic, flexible and inspiring work environment with lots of room for personal growth where you enjoy autonomy, actively shape our product and have a meaningful impact. You will be in charge for novel probabilistic algorithms, auto-scalable clusters, fully automated continuous deployment and much more. You maintain strong knowledge about industry trends, new technologies, and best practices for large-scale data processing. Have a look at our tech stack a https://stackshare.io/onedotdata.
We use machine learning, probabilistic methods and advanced text analysis to automatically turn messy data into structured information. Our technology achieves super-human performance, makes data standards redundant and accelerates business growth. Onedot is a startup backed by leading venture capital firms and world class entrepreneurs.
- Create, prototype and advance our probabilistic and statistical data preparation algorithms
- Design, implement and test features or infrastructure for automated data processing at scale
- Build mission-critical data processing services on a global level
- Advance our state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure using latest technologies
- Automate and support reliable CI/CD pipelines for continuous software delivery
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related fields
- Expertise in Shell Scripts, Scala, Spark, Cassandra, Docker and AWS
- Deep understanding of functional programming paradigms
- Experience with large-scale distributed applications performing under heavy load
- Motivation and passion for reliable and scalable backend infrastructure
- Ability to write expressive, high-quality, reusable code
- Thinks big, gets things done, has fun and loves working with a high impact team!
- Performance-oriented compensation, because we reward high-impact work.
- Stock option programme, because we want to share our success
- Flexible work hours, because impact, not face-time counts
- Occasional work from home, so that you can focus and concentrate
- Truly international colleagues, to learn from each other and push forward as one team
- Cool office space, because we like it cosy and comfortable
- Free snacks, drinks, coffee and other perks to keep you going
- Regular events to better get to know each other
- Planned education & training to continuously broaden your skills
- Accident insurance to cater for your personal health
- Generous pension plan to provide for your future
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Onedot is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
This is a full time position based in our office in Zurich/Schlieren.
Apply today, and we start our journey together!
Contact Person: Tobias Widmer