With over 45'000 consultants around the world and revenue of EUR. 2.9 Bn, the Altran Group is the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D).
In Switzerland, Altran employs more than 250 consultants and aims towards large growth with offices located in Zürich, Basel, Lausanne and Geneva.
Altran deploys its expertise particularly in:
- Life Sciences (Pharma, Biotech, and Medical Devices),
- Industry, Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Railways,
- Financial Services: P&C Insurance, Health Insurance, Reinsurance, Banking
- Public sector
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting.
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects, as well as through continuing professional education and training.
- A steep learning curve due to diverse and cross-industrial project opportunities.
- An open and constructive corporate culture with over 30,000 colleagues in over 20 countries.
- Helping clients to realize ideas from ideation, prototyping, industrialization of products, manufacturing, scale-up, distribution as well as service provisioning/support.
- Global projects and global job opportunities.
Mission / Main Tasks:
Our client is investigating the use of sensors to quantify disease, enabling the use of these novel technologies in clinical trials. As Data Scientist your main tasks will include:
- Analyze and integrate data from mobile medical devices, large multivariate clinical data sets and real-world data (such as medical claims)
- Use modern analysis techniques to improve how we extract medically relevant information from this wealth of data
- Other tasks may include evaluating and improving performance of published and new algorithms on clinical datasets, establishing software frameworks for efficient and effective data exploration, or scientific publication of results.
- MSc. (with 2-3 years of experience) or PhD in fields like computational science, life sciences, statistics, maths or physics
- Experience in working with complex numerical challenges/ tasks
- Fluency in Python, R, and/or Matlab