Our interdisciplinary Growth Team consists of of designers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and growth managers. Its aim is to improve metrics along the user journey of our self-service customers – in a data-driven an experimental approach. Support the team as a Data Analyst and create actionable insights!
You create actionable insights.
- You’re part of the hypotheses building, testing, and analyzing process.
- You work with the team to analyze data, experiments, and generate insights about our users.
- You gather our KPIs in dashboards and reports make sure everyone knows about them.
- You know everything about our funnel.
- You analyze our database and work with data models to interpret our data.
- You identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns.
- You make sure that our database is reliable.
- You love analytics and you know how valid data is, utilizing your statistical knowledge.
- You know that not everybody understands data like you, so you are able to report and visualize data in an easily digestible format for the whole team.
- You are critical and you question data to make sure we make the right decisions.
- You showcase the current status, but you also know how to predict future patterns.
- You are interested in bringing quantitative and qualitative data together to really know what drives our users.
- You know SQL, R, Python, … whatever works best for you.
- Ideally, you have a bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer science, engineering, any technical major, or related work experience.
- You’re madly data-driven and analytical. Our growth team strives to find user patterns and to improve user experiences based on them.
- You’re a SQL wizard. You’re able to bridge the gaps between databases, spreadsheets, and third-party applications.
- You’re passionate about growth, metrics, outstanding user experience, and you bring in an experimental mindset.
- You don’t need someone to tell you what to do(you’re able to prioritize your work independently).
Feel an impact!
- An employer who treats you like a grown-up (freedom and responsibility).
- A feeling of impact and engagement, with direct feedback from our team and customers.
- Develop in an agile and human way, with releases taking minutes – not hours.
- A place where you can get things done – no unnecessary meetings and admin stuff.
- An interdisciplinary growth team of designers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and growth managers.
- Colleagues that feel like family in a cozy place in the heart of St. Gallen.
We're Frontify! A fast growing startup based in St. Gallen, Switzerland. We're passionate about brands and people. With our SaaS solutions we aim to change the world of brands and improve the way how people work together.
We already have great customers like Lufthansa, Vodafone, Lego, etc. and with you on board, we will get our mission accomplished even faster!