We are looking for a Data Management Analyst with a background in information management, information architecture, or data modelling to join our Data Architecture and Engineering team and participate in our Enterprise Data Management and Data Governance programs. You will be an integral part of ensuring data quality and robust process for the whole enterprise. To be successful in this role, you need to have strong documentation skills, good knowledge of data systems, and the desire and ability to learn and work with cutting-edge technologies in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide overall support to data management processes for the entire organisation;
- Identify opportunities to clean data, to improve data models, and to implement data management policies and procedures;
- Support development of data quality remediation process and implementation;
- Participate in and support projects that involve any data flows and processes relevant to the execution and management of data governance principles and standards;
- Assist and support Data Owners in analysing, creating, maintaining, and documenting Enterprise Data Models;
- Assist and support Data Stewards to ensure that the data solutions fit the policies and guidelines of the organisation;
- Participate in planning and development activities to implement strategic data management capabilities;
- Assist or participate in compliance supervision and examination to include auditing standards and control structure;
- Engage users across the organisation to help data management communications, translating business and technical requirements into usable documentation to support data initiatives;
- Assist in directing and managing meetings or discussions required for data management and governance.
Technical knowledge and skills
- Good knowledge of data models and database technologies;
- Strong experience of information management, documentation, and presentation with advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office - experience with SharePoint is a plus;
- Experience in the establishment and documentation of control frameworks - Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture is a plus;
- Experience with data analysis using Microsoft Excel - Experience with SQL and Power Query is a strong plus;
- Familiarity with analytics and visualisation tools, such as Power BI and Tableau;
- Familiarity with Agile development;
- University degree in the field of Business Management, Information Technology, or other equivalents;
General skills and abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical partners (including senior leadership) with focus on informing, influencing, and relationship building;
- Strong coordination skills with proven ability to manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines;
- Highly detail-oriented, analytical, and great at solving problems using technical competence, creativity, and pragmatism;
- Ability to work both independently and within a cross-functional organisation, and effectively collaborate with development, operations, and business teams;
- Highly-motivated, self-directed, and able to handle multiple tasks or projects simultaneously;
- Fluent in English
The working language is English. We organize social events, including games nights, yoga classes and monthly happy-hours (plenty of opportunities to celebrate success). You will have access to the latest technologies and work in a diverse and international working environment with customers around the world and suppliers in different countries and time zones.
Please send your application and cover letter in English.