CROSS is a consulting and engineering company, subsidiary of the Micropole group, specialized in the fields of Digital Transformation , Performance Management and Data Governance . Present in French-speaking Switzerland since 1987, the 190 employees who compose it support its customers from strategic thinking to the implementation of the solution and its support.
For our customers in various industries, we are defining transformation strategies and we are deploying Data Value Management projects. This includes but is not limited to Agile on premises or Cloud BI / Big data projects, data visualization solutions, predictive analytics, data governance strategies, data management, and data quality solution projects.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You lead a diverse group of talented professionals to make Big Data project happen. The teams can draw on multidisciplinary talents from engineering, operations, business analysis, and various roles on the client side of the business. The team's core mission is to make sense of all that data; if you're at the organizational lead position of that project.
- You participate in all aspects of the software, including design, development, unit testing, and production documentation. Define key business problems to be solved, formulating approaches and gathering data to solve these problems, develop / analyze / draw conclusions and present solutions.
- With your experience in the process of development you play an important role in the organization of existing processes to Big Data. This is an important piece of the puzzle, starting when Big Data efforts are in the prototyping phase to ensure that the Big Data project can make the transition into production (change management).
- With your project management skills you are able to design risk mitigation processes.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 7-10 years project management experience with at least 3 years in BI, Big Data, Data Warehousing or similar projects.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate with a non-technical audience at all levels of the organization
- Strong reporting and analytical skills with focus on thoroughness and quality
- Functional / technical understanding of BI, data warehouse, data warehouse, big data concepts, applications and solutions
- Confrontations difficult circumstances in creative ways, multiple balances and competing priorities and executes
- Project Management Certification (PMI - PMP or similar)
- Agile Project Management or AgileScrum certifications plus (PMI - ACP, CSM or similar)
Your personal qualities will make the difference: rigorous professional ethics, autonomy while having a team spirit, analytical and synthesis skills, listening, creativity, sense of service, sense of customer relationship, diplomacy, commitment ...
At CROSS, as well as your CV and the experience that you will put forward, we will be seduced by your personality, the place you give to human relations in the work and your desire to be involved in the company.
To summarize, you will understand, if your skills, your desire to grow with us and your personality match our business project, then there is a good chance we will travel together! So, do not hesitate, come join us.