On behalf of our major banking client we are looking for a Java 7 Developer with front and back capabilities to join their team onsite in Chur, St Gallen. For this project we are looking for English speaking candidates to start ASAP for a one year contract.
Have a look at the specifications below and apply if you think you are the perfect candidate!
Your responsabilities on the job:
- Software development based on given requirements according to quality standards agreed within the team
- Participating in the design activities
- Writing unit tests for created software
- Documenting the code and developed solutions
- Bug fixing and maintenance of created software
- Close cooperation with other Software Engineers, Solution Architects, Requirements Engineers, Project Manager and Test Engineers
- Performing review of the requirement specifications prepared by Requirement Engineers
- Supporting Test Engineers in all test activities
- Developing and maintaining GUI frontend (Credit Suisse specific JSF)
The idea candidate will have:
- 5 or more years of experience in software development with at least 2 years' experience using Java EE
- Experience in the design (optional) and implementation of multi-tier application platforms
- Good knowledge of JPA 2 and SQL (preferable Oracle SQL)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience working with web UI frameworks (JSF)
- Experience in development, roll-out and maintenance of complex applications
- In-depth knowledge of IntelliJ or Eclipse
- Practical experience working with JUnit and Subversion
Desirable skills include:
- Experience working with SOAP Web Services and RESTful
- Knowledge of JMS, XML, JAXB
- Experience working with Maven, Jira, FishEye and Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins, Teamcity)
- Data modeling skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal effectively with people face to face and over the phone
- Experience working in banking or finance industry (especially in the credits domain)
- Knowledge of mocking frameworks (JMockit, Mockito, EasyMock)
In order to be suitable for this role please ensure that you are eligible to work in Switzerland by holding an EU Passport OR valid Swiss work permit.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Mikey McLean on +41 44 229 99 38.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Kindly check my page: https://www.experis.ch/mikey-mclean to see an overview of available positions or connect with me on LinkedIn
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than hundreds currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us on www.experis.ch