We are searching for an experienced lead developer or performance architect to undertake the following roles:
- Compliment normal development activities associated with the portfolio management system 50%
- To proactively monitor the performance trends and spikes in production that impact users 50%
- Performance monitoring:
Follow the performance trends of a large portfolio management system to define improvements directly targeted to the user experience. This includes identifying performance regressions and improvements to legacy code across a highly distributed system with a global user base.
Detailed analysis of identified performance regressions and to define an action plan to correct the issues. It is expected that the successful candidate understands much more than just how to tune a Java application.
- Java development: To participate as part of the development team to design and write code pertaining to new business requirements.
- Complete mastery of Java
- Detailed understanding of performance tuning of large Java and JEE based systems
- Strong knowledge of WebLogic and Tomcat
- Strong knowledge of REST clients such as Apache CXF
- Strong knowledge of Networking, Linux and Oracle databases
- Knowledge of infrastructure and systems architecture
- Given the nature of the role, it is expected that the candidate would have 8+ years experience in similar positions
- French: Fluent
- English: Fluent
Why join AiM?
Our added value lies in the quality and the follow-up of our teams as well as in the capitalization of know-how. We invite our employees to develop a proactive and efficiency-oriented work style. We encourage our employees to develop their skills by offering continuous training and give them the opportunity to grow with the company.
We offer our employees / candidates:
- An assessment of their skills from the job interview
- A tripartite mission follow-up (collaborator, manager and client) once a year and an annual interview
- Regular information sessions and team-building events to promote team integration
AiM is a Swiss IT services company, recognized nationally and internationally. Thanks to the proven expertise of its employees, AiM brings innovation and value to its clients, SMEs or large accounts, in the following areas: Cloud & Infrastructure, Data Intelligence, Mobility & Business Solutions.
Founded in 2004, the company is based in Geneva (head office), Lausanne and Sion and employs around 155 people. AiM is fully committed to a quality approach materialized by the ISO 9001 and FINMA certifications. Technology watch, R&D and the valorization of know-how also constitute its DNA. http://www.aim-services.ch
Have your resume analyzed by an expert and stand out on the job market in Switzerland. Click here