Do you have passion to transform P&G's brand building while enabling better decision-making through advanced analytics and machine learning; enhance business results and improving consumer's lives every single day?
We are looking for an Associate Data Scientist (M/F) in Geneva (CH)
Your responsibilities will be:
“Get into the details” on Data Science, using artificial intelligence, data visualization and analytic engines, release business building insights, generating plans from our data to serve consumers worldwide in better way.
- You will analyze and model on big datasets – translating 1.5TB daily consumer touchpoints and 500 million consumers' behaviors to actionable recommendations.
- You will answer business questions and propose solution for business problems by applying machine learning techniques and algorithms, and automatize analysis of consumer information or other deep learning data; explore their patterns and recommend business activities
- You will discover and invent next-generation business analytic capabilities for our category analysts and business partners
- Own our new creative applications from design-thinking up to user adoption
- Work actively and effectively with the data science team, multi-functional partners and senior management to achieve your project's objectives.
- Team-up with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions
- Participate and improve P&G's analytic capability program at different levels of skill and seniority
To qualify for this role we expect following:
- Having a Bachelor or Master Degree in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics, Data Science, Life-science etc)
- Passion to try new things, learn quickly and work well with diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic and can-do attitude
- Enthusiasm and curiosity about the intersection of business, technology and data.
- Very good English (written and oral)
…and you have knowledge of
- Advanced Analytical models (e.g. Deep Neuronal Networks, Regression & Classification, Bayesian Statistics, Optimization, Stochastic methods, Uncertainty Quantification, etc.)
- Scientific Computing: R, Python, C++, Java, Scala
- Big Data Ecosystem: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, SQL, Hive
- Business Intelligence Tools such as KNIME, Tableau, Spotfire
Your career in Procter & Gamble will start as Associate Data Scientist, offering
- Meaningful work from day one in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment impacting future business results.
- Collaborative and multinational work environment.
- Excellent personal and professional development possibilities.
- 'Vibrant Living' offering on-site: Gym / Yoga / Sports-teams, Hair-Salon, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible, Company Shop etc
- Equal Opportunities for everybody #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #GABLE #P&G
Further helpful information to make the application process smooth:
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB