Salary: CHF600 - CHF620 per day
Experis IT Switzerland is searching for an experienced Big Data Engineer to join one of their clients, a leading consulting company. For this temporary assignment we are in search of an English speaking candidate who is available in a short notice and ready to work on-site in Zürich.
Key Core Skills:
- In depth experience in full life-cycle of a Hadoop solution including creating the requirements analysis, the platform selection, design of the technical architecture, design of the application design and development, testing, and deployment of the proposed solution
- Hands-on skills in Linux (scripting)
- Applied understanding of Hadoop security (POSIX, HDFS ACLs, YARN scheduler QoS, Sentry)
- Worked on least one big data project solution end to end and involved in technical solution architecture preferably in fast data architecture and/or DWH port to Hadoop
- Experience with one of the large cloud-computing infrastructure preferably Microsoft is beneficial
Key Other Skills:
- Really good at identifying, breaking down, and solving data-oriented problems.
- To enjoy being challenged and to solve complex problems on a daily basis
- To have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-driven and independent working style
- Meticulous in planning and implementation
Duration: 1 year with possibility of extension
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Nadine Zinovyeva on +41 44 229 99 19. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
This role is managed by: Nadine Zinovyeva