Sub Sector: IT Data Analysis
Industry: Technology & Telecoms
Contract Type: Temporary
Salary: CHF70,000 - CHF80,000
About Our Client
Our client is an international organization based in Geneva.
- Creates Business Intelligence deliverables, including reports, dashboards, scorecards and presentations (design, development, deployment and support).
- Structures ambiguous business problems and recommend visualization solutions
- Leverages advanced Tableau functionality (parameters, actions, tooltip modifications, API, etc.) to create analytical dashboards.
- Develops a strong understanding of business requirements; working with business users/ business analysts to define technical and process requirements
- Deliver a data catalogue
- Draft Data governance policies and processes
- Creates and maintains design and production system documentation (e.g., user guides, system security plan, and system design documentation)
- Provides group or one-on-one training for BI tool and reports/dashboards
- Interacts directly with client stakeholders who are in business and/or technical roles.
- Performs well under time constraints, and manage multiple tasks within assigned deadline
- Up-to-date grant data catalogue and grant reference data
- Data Governance policies and processes
- Effective and impactful business intelligence reports available based on high quality data
- Improving trend in grant management data quality
- On-time delivery of high quality analytics for key projects
The Successful Applicant
- University Education in Finance, Statistics, IT, Data management or any equivalent with a strong quantitative component.
- Proficiency in working with SQL server, tableau server, sales force
- Proficient in programming with SQL and R
- Proficiency using BI tools especially Tableau
- Familiar with data warehousing concepts and constructs, including star and snowflake schema data models to be able to recommend aggregated data structures or calculated data elements in order to optimize report/dashboard performance.
- Desired VBA
- 3-5+ Experience with Tableau, MS-SQL BI stack or similar BI tools
- Proven experience in delivering business intelligence solutions
- Experience in data Governance (writing of policies and processes, development of data catalogue)
- Experience with Tableau dashboard design and delivery
- Experience in data analysis, visualization and presentation
- Experience in performing data quality checks or data cleansing
What's on Offer
- International Organization
- Long term mission
Contact: Clemence Guillet