“What I value most at beqom is the people I get to work with. Every single one, from the leadership team down to the employees, is hand picked to fit the culture, which makes the experience of working with any team or department an absolutely pleasant one.”
beqom is a fast-growing global enterprise software company. We focus on managing compensation and performance for the world’s largest companies. This means we work with the most exciting brands worldwide. Our mission is to make the employees of our customers happy. To accomplish that mission, we first start with making our own people happy.
We operate in a high-growth entrepreneurship environment with passionate, enthusiastic, hardworking and smart individuals that are dedicated to our mission. If you recognize yourself in this description and want to join such an environment, let’s get in touch!
beqom is looking to hire a Lead Back-End Developer who is passionate and proactive to design and develop innovative applications, as part of its product group at beqom Office, located in Nyon, Switzerland, to further develop its Cloud business solutions. The purpose of this newly created position is to design new innovative solution components and lead back-end team to successfully deliver solution in time.
What you will be doing
• Evolve and enhance beqom technology.
• Lead other members of the team to build sustainable and maintainable technologies and systems.
• Work with the technical director and producers to create tasks and schedules.
• Evaluate and mentor engineers on the team.
• Balance time between managing and contributing through programming.
• Manage a healthy relationship with QA and Operations.
How you will achieve the role
• Fluent English is essential for internal team communication
• Minimum 8 years of technical experience on object oriented programming and designing .NET solutions with C#
• Previous leadership experience or demonstrated leadership potential
• Understanding of and experience using source control systems: Git and TFVC
• Excellent knowledge of relational databases (MS SQL Server) and ORM tools (EF/NHibernate)
• Strong familiarity with design patterns, especially DI and Repository
• Strong motivation to analyze and improve systems and infrastructure
• Bachelor’s level degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or appropriate work experience required
Nice to have
• Experience in microservices design and service orchestration
• Understanding of web sockets, message queues and asynchronous communication (RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus)
• A general knowledge of Microsoft BI platforms (OLAP, SSRS, SSIS) and Microsoft Azure Cloud services (Azure SQL DB, Azure Blobs)
• Experience in NoSQL Databases
• Experience in performance optimization and tuning in database level and application level
• A dynamic and very international working environment favouring initiative and autonomy
• Support of entrepreneurial behaviour in a fast growing new office location
• Annual company kick-off to meet all global employees; always somewhere fun and exciting!
• Strong company culture: check our Glassdoor reviews!
Send an email to email@example.com describing briefly why you should join us.