Sub Sector: IT Data Analysis
Industry:Technology & Telecoms
About Our Client
Our client is an international company in FMCG based in Geneva.
- participate in the evolution of our ETL and BI solutions: be in charge of the analysis and the development, the maintenance and the support of these applications.
- be involved in the software maintenance and support of other applications
- participate in IT projects related to the Vilebrequin IT Master Plan.
The Successful Applicant
- An undergraduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science or in a similar domain
- 1-2 year of experience is a plus, at least 1 or 2 internships as a developer
- Being passionate about IT development & new technologies
- Good knowledge of SQL (Oracle, SQL Server), scripting (VB, windows batch,...) and JAVA
- Knowledge of Informatica Power Center (asset)
- Knowledge of Oracle OBIEE (asset)
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills
- Dynamic, flexible and autonomous
- Capability to work in a fast-changing environment, in an international context
- Excellent ability to work with 3rd party suppliers
- Process oriented and customer oriented
- Fluent in French and English
What's on Offer
Contact: Clemence Guillet