To support our TMS Global Transfers & Compliance Department, FIFA is looking to recruit a cooperative and solution-oriented Data & Reports Analyst
The TMS Data & Reports Group is primarily responsible for analysing data from the International Transfer Matching System (ITMS) in order to help guarantee transparency in the international transfer market. The employee will assist the team to analyse transfer data, produce reports and provide data and information to other FIFA departments and FIFA’s stakeholders.
- Producing reports for publication in collaboration with colleagues and the group leader as well as helping to maintain and expand the report portfolio
- Developing, maintaining and updating design assets of reports
- Providing colleagues from other departments with data to support their work
- Building and maintaining tools for data-related matters involving colleagues or stakeholders
- Exploring possible options for internal reporting to help improve processes
- Interpreting data to help with decision-making
- Master’s degree in statistics, economics or an equivalent data-oriented background
- Experience with data analytics, data mining and data manipulation. Ability to identify patterns in data and provide learnings; knowledge of business intelligence tools (i.e. Micro Strategy, Tableau, or others) is a plus
- Experience with writing and publishing (i.e. reports, articles, research papers, etc.)
- English native speaker, proficiency in any other FIFA language (Spanish, French and German) is a plus
- Basic knowledge of data visualisation, design principles and software (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, or others)
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel; good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Interest in football and good understanding of the football transfer market
- Ability to work under pressure, with precision and with an attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please click "apply here" and submit your application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters).
Fédération Internationale de Football Association, FIFA-Strasse 20, 8044 Zürich
Only direct applications via our applicant tracking system will be considered (no agencies or applications via email/post please).