As winners of the 2018 Swiss FinTech Award, we have a bold vision.
We’re doing cool things with blockchain-based workflows, bringing it to enterprise in a way that anyone can use. The prototype is built, the funding is secure and Proxeus is being tested with a series of industry leaders in trade finance, tokenization of assets, legal & compliance.
Whether we are issuing university certificates on the Ethereum blockchain or tokenizing artworks, our work is innovative, diverse and designed to shake up the world as we know it!
You will be hired by Blockfactory and assigned to the Proxeus project, in addition you will..
- Play a key role in designing and programming the Proxeus platform, working on both the front-end (vue.js) and back-end modules (C++, Java, Golang).
- Testing, maintenance and iteration of modules for client-side blockchain projects.
- You will work closely with our project managers in a cross-functional team to support in reaching key milestones of client projects and internal technology developments.
- As a part of a cross-functional and international agile team of software developers you get the chance to work on disrupting traditional industries with blockchain technologies.
For us, the desire to learn new things, dedication to your work and attention to detail is more important than university degrees. Nevertheless for this position you should bring the following skills with you:
- You have experience with or have a strong curious of blockchain technologies such as Solidity & Ethereum
- Terms like Scrum, Agile and CMS do not sound extraterrestrial to you
- You are familiar with agile methodologies and independent working
- You are enthusiastic and flexible with a desire to learn and use the very latest technologies
- You understand and are curious about how blockchain technologies will disrupt the way companies do business
- You are a team player and self-starter with a positive attitude
- You are fluent in English
- Competitive salary and token participation plan
- Additional budget for equipment and workstation set up
- Fast-paced, international environment with a dedicated, execution-oriented team
- Transparent and honest feedback culture
- Coaching and mentoring to help you reach your personal goals
- Flexible work environment and possibility to work remotely
- Opportunity to have an impact and disrupt the world as we know it!