We are looking for a challenging and professional to work in a dynamic team with extensive expertise around track & trace.as a Senior .NET Engineer.
The role will include, working on exciting projects with the latest technologies, having close contact with customers from various industries and being actively involved in the complete project life-cycle, from requirements analysis to final delivery.
- You hold a related degree from a leading university or institute of technology.
- You have minimum 4 years of experience in Microsoft technologies (.NET, WPF, ASP.NET MVC, WCF and RESTful API, Azure)
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server or Oracle) and on object-relational mapping tools (Entity Framework, NHibernate)
- Good knowledge of web frameworks (Angular JS, Knockout JS or Kendo UI)
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies a plus
- Experience in automated testing frameworks and continuous integration tools
- Used to work in Agile mode / SCRUM
- Experience in Mobile a plus
- Experience in Blockchain a plus
- Experience in Data Analytics or Business Intelligence a plus
- You are fluent in English and French
Join our team of digital addicts
blue-infinity employees put every ounce of their passion into creating solutions that make our clients proud. We’re all about building something meaningful that will last. We approach our work with thought and care and we want to work with people who do the same. Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change?
Phone (local): +41583076868
Phone (international): +800 307 70000
or connect with Rachael Pierce on LinkedIn
35 route des Jeunes
Phone (local): +41 58 307 7000